Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Sunday, January 29, 2017

The 100th Day was PEFECT!!


The 100th day is always great, but I feel like this year was PERFECT! The students are an amazing group and so kind to one another... They told each other how great they looked as "Old People" and everything we did Friday was "The Best!"  Like always, I over planned... so we didn't get to all of Friday's Lessons. We'll be completing them Monday.

Here are some of the pictures I took. :)
Unfortunately my cell phone died Friday evening and I wasn't able to get all the pictures... but thankfully I got some.

Enjoy!!
                            Click to play this Smilebox slideshow         
                          Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment