Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Monday, January 23, 2017

Literacy Week has begun!!

Image result for literacy week clip art
Today for Literacy Week, we discussed the vocabulary we would find in our book and then we read There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Rose. The students loved it!! Many wanted to read with me. haha (I'm sure after another reading... everyone will be able to read the book with me!!)

Anyway today's activity was to decorate the door. As a class we made the pieces for the setting of the book. Then I made the pieces for the character and had a few students cut them out. It perfect! (I know it's just my opinion, but we have the cutest door!!)

The students independent work was to find a book in our classroom library and begin drawing a setting for their snowman character to be in. (The silliness factor that the students enjoyed is making the character into a snowman. It's too cute!)

Here is our class door.

No comments:

Post a Comment