Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Sunday, January 22, 2017

100th Day Post

I am so excited for the 100th Day I had to start the post now! :)

I hope to see a lot of 100 year old boys and girls showing up for school. I always have so much fun with them. They laugh and smile at each other and say "OOH you are so old!" haha If you have any questions about the 100th day, make sure to write me a note or send me an email.

Here are a few of the video's we will be watching. BUT, make sure to check back next weekend to see what crafts and activities we do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment