Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Writing Song

So I decided since school begins tomorrow (for teachers that is), I would take a look at the Curriculum Guides. After about 20 minutes I stopped. It was so draining!!! haha   However, one thing I noticed was that this song came up in the Writing again, and Again, and AGAIN! Seeing as we may be singing it, I wanted to share it with all of you. :)

Enjoy!



 
I have stories, 
I have pictures 
and their sleeping in my head.

I wake them up, 
I write them down 
and then I share them with a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog I cannot wait for the rest of the updates. It was a pleasure to meet you today and I am thankful that we have a teacher that seems to really care about the children. I know that Jeremiah will have a great time learning in your class and I look forward to hearing all about the experience. If you need an assistance from me please feel free to contact me. Here's to a great school year and good luck 😊. Talisse Edmond

    ReplyDelete