Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pictures of our First Week

I managed to take some pictures through our busy week. :) Some of the students would pause and smile at me, others wanted to continue working. Check out the slideshow and feel as if you were in class with us. :) 
(I use Smilebox to showcase multiple pictures of the students. If you've never used them before, check them out. Smilebox is fabulous!)

Enjoy!!
                      Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
               Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
 This photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I noticed that the picture with the kids on the computers that Jamari's mousepad was to the right. He's a lefty! I'm sure you've noticed by now. LOL. One small fact I should have mentioned to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Too funny!! I didn't even realize it in the picture, but I know from writing with him that he's a lefty. :)
    We are all practicing gripping the pencils the correct way. ~ I'll make sure to move the mouse to the left the next time he's on the computer :)

    ReplyDelete