Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Welcome Bulletin Board

I went in to school today and decorated the hallway bulletin board. :) I wanted to stay with the bee theme, so I chose the title~ 
The Best Place To "BEE!" 
I can't wait to write the students names on the bee bodies! :)

**My friend's daughter came in to help me staple and she was buzzing around like a bee when I took the picture. haha**

No comments:

Post a Comment