Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dr.Seuss Week is coming!!

(I wanted to send these fliers home today, but I messed up my Copy Folder.
So they are going home tomorrow- Friday. Be on the lookout for them! :)

We will be celebrating Dr. Seuss Week with some of the Kindergarten Classes! Here is the schedule of events... Ooh no one has signed up for Fun Friday Snacks yet. If you want to sign up let me know and maybe you'll want to send in a Dr.Seuss style treat! 

Here are the Books we will be reading, along with the fun activities for next week...

MONDAY- Wear red and/or blue
We will read One Fish, Two Fish  Red Fish  Blue Fish.

TUESDAY- Wear green.
We will read Green Eggs and Ham.

WEDNESDAY-  Get wacky with sill hair! Wear your clothes backwards, inside out or mismatched.
We will read Wacky Wednesday. 

THURSDAY- Theodor Thursday; Wear your favorite hat.
We will discuss the life of Theodor Geisel. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a video clip that we could watch in it's entirety, so I am not able to post one. 

FRIDAY- FUN FRIDAY
Bring your favorite stuffed animal to school! We will read The Cat in the Hat. 


You also have a chance to participate in the Reading Challenge. :) 
If you fill in one row from the Challenge, your child earns a Treasure Box Toy. If you fill in every box from the Reading Challenge, your child gets to eat lunch outside with me!!
Although I am sending a copy of this home, I thought I'd add it on here in case you wanted to share it with anyone. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment