Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Pajama Day and Happy New Year!!

So this post is late because I got sick... all the germs that have swirled around school finally caught me. Thankfully I'm on the mend now and I can blog! :)

Hopefully everyone is enjoying Winter Break and having a ton of fun!! I can't wait to hear the students talk about all the things they did and the presents they receive. They always make me smile!

Here are pictures of the students in their cute pajamas. Enjoy and Happy New Year!!
                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment