Translate

Fun Friday Snacks

Email me to sign up for a Fun Friday Snack date. The dates that do not have a student name are available. Please remember to send in enough snacks for 21 students.

January:
13~
20~ Gesler
27~ Ms. Finocchiaro
February:
3~ Komarea
10~ Noelani
17~ Sophia
24~ Noelani
March:
3~ Noah
10~ Leilani
16~ Ms.Finocchiaro :)
31~ Jaiden
April:
7~ Komarea
21~ Gabriel
May:
5~
12~
19~
26~
June:
2~ Ms. Finocchiaro

Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Today my Mom and my brother, "Mr.Davey," came to school. The students asked them questions, told them stories and made the most adorable Turkey Headbands! Listening to everyone talk was adorable. Our class can really chat! :)
Anyway, I didn't send the headbands home today... I kept them. :) I want the students to wear them to lunch tomorrow and show them off. :) They worked really hard and I want everyone to know it! So look for it either on your child's head or in their backpacks tomorrow. 

Enjoy watching the slideshow and Happy Thanksgiving!
                          Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment